The purpose of the St. Gerard Majella Parish Council is to support and advise our Pastor in shepherding the parish as it strives to fulfill its mission. Through prayer, observation, and active engagement in SGM's activities, the Council, as representatives of the parish, helps identify, research and propose solutions through concensus.
The Parish Council meets to discuss the implementation of the Parish Mission Statement and the ongoing faith development of the parish community. The council meets quarterly on the fourth Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. and welcomes the observations of parishioners.
Parish Council Members
- Tom Blood
- Joanne Turek
- Bob Sagan
- Barb Schillhahn
- Majella Club Representative
- Marian Guild Representative
- School Board Representative
- Stewardship Committee Representative
- Facilities Committee Representative
- Finance Committee Representative