Generation Life in St. Louis
Theme: Love Thy Neighbor
January 27-30, 2021
Generation Life 2021 – Registration Information
- Date: Wed, Jan. 27 (evening) to Sat, Jan. 30, 2021
- Total Cost of the Program: $35/participant (optional shirt: $10.00)
- Cost includes: virtual programming Wednesday evening at SGM, Thursday evening programming at our parish including dinner, Friday programming during the day (will miss a half day of school), and Saturday virtual rally. Final details are all still TBD and will be based on current capacity guidelines.
- SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED. Registration opens November 1st. Spots are first come, first serve for all 8th grade and high school participants.
- Registration Form and Payment of $35/participant (plus $10 for optional shirt) due by Wednesday, January 13th to Erica Maloney. This will confirm your spot for the March for Life/Generation Life and is non-refundable. Registration will close on January 13th or as soon as all spots have been filled.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS are available. Do not let the cost deter you from signing up. Simply mark “Scholarship Application Request” if you are in need of any assistance towards the cost of the pilgrimage. Thank you!