Lent is a time of preparation for the celebration of the death and Resurrection of Christ. To help prepare us for this journey, Evening Prayer will be offered each Monday (except 2/26) during Lent at 7:30 in the church, followed by inspirational speakers on a variety of topics:
- February 19 Donna Heckler: “Then God Gave Me a Time Out”
- March 5 Pat Rawley: “Conversion of Heart”
- March 12 Shane Kapler: “Immersing Our Prayer Lives in Jesus”
- March 19 Fr. Paul Hoesing: “Guardian of the Redeemer: Learning Lent with St. Joseph”
- March 26 Fr. David Hogan: “The Passion: A Journey of Redemption”
Plan now to join fellow parishioners in praying and growing in our Faith each Monday during Lent!