Fish Fries are back in 2021, but you will notice some very important changes.
Fish fries will be held on February 19th, 26th, March 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th from 4:30pm until 7:30pm. To better facilitate flow, online ordering will start at 5:00pm.
Due to the current county restrictions there will be no dine in option at fish fry this year. There will be no pizza sales and the dessert options will be limited.
When your come up to SGM for fish fry Dougherty Ferry Road willl be entrance only and Ballas Road will be exit only.
There will be three options for getting your fish this year:
- drive thru will operate just as it has in the past
- enter from Dougherty Ferry and follow directions around the back
- to help speed things up you can print off an order form and have your order ready when you come up to SGM
- carry out will operate from the school lobby again
- park on the gym side of the parking lot
- you must wear a mask
- we will be metering how many are allowed into the lobby at one time, please minimize the number in your party that comes into the building
- in order to minimize the time spent in the lobby you can print off order forms and fill them out prior to coming up to SGM
- order forms will be available in the lobby, but you may be asked to step outside to fill them out
New This Year - Curbside Pickup
- starting at 5pm, orders may be placed via credit/debit card payment only at our Online Ordering Portal
- PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER AHEAD OF TIME AND BEFORE ARRIVAL, not from the parking lot
- when you place your order, be sure to select "Curbside Pickup" from the dropdown menu (if you do not, your order will be available inside the school lobby)
- orders will be filled as soon as possible in the order they come in, please arrive approx. 20 minutes after placing the order
- "in store" pickups will be available at or just inside the front door; please park in spaces set aside for carryout or that are unnumbered
- for curbside pickup come to the school side of the parking lot and text your name and numbered Curbside parking location (or license plate #) to (314)392-9840. (Please DO NOT text any other messages to this number)
- if you a parishioner who is unable to drive thru to pick up a fish fry meal due to illness or physical limitations, we will deliver it to your door!
- contact Janet Wittenauer, Pastoral Care Coordinator, (314)965-3985, ext 2815 by noon on Thursday for that week's delivery.
Please be patient as we may need to tweek these processes as we iron-out any unforeseen issues.