Lent is a time of preparation for the celebration of the death and Resurrection of Christ. To help prepare us for this journey, Evening Prayer will be offered each Monday during Lent at 7:30 in the church, followed by inspirational speakers on a variety of topics:
- March 6 Fred Vilbig: “The Four Last Things”
- March 13 Fr. Brian Fallon
- March 20 Fr. Christopher Collins: “Praying with the Heart of Jesus”
- March 27 Peter Karutz: “Seeing Jesus in Crisis”
- April 3 Fr. David Hogan: “God’s Subtle Brilliance and The Four Cardinal Virtues
- April 10 Msgr. Eugene Morris “The Last Days of Christ: A Journey through Holy Week”
Plan now to join fellow parishioners in praying and growing in our Faith each Monday during Lent!