St. Gerard Majella is pleased to continue registration for CYC Lacrosse, one of the fastest growing youth sports. For those students interested in playing in high school, the CYC League offers an excellent introduction and a competitive experience. As this is still a developing sport for CYC, we intend to be flexible with team structures and other developmental opportunities for younger players.
- Required equipment for boys: Lacrosse helmets (hockey helmets are NOT be allowed), mouth guard, lacrosse stick, gloves, shoulder pads, and elbow pads.
- Required equipment for girls: Lacrosse stick, lacrosse goggles, and mouth guard.
- Uniform shirt will be provided and will need to be returned at the end of the season.
- Practices begin in mid-March until early June.
- Your child may participate on lacrosse teams in other leagues. Please specify this in your registration comments.
All parents or guardians are encouraged to volunteer in our soccer program as a head coach, assistant coach, team manager, practice/game helper, or party organizer. If your team already has a head coach selected, please ask the coach what you can do to help the team.
See the Volunteer Requirements Section if you are interested in being involved with this sport.